Female Founder Collective x FounderMade Innovation Giveaway
About The Giveaway
FounderMade and Female Founder Collective have teamed up to award select woman entrepreneurs with the additional funding & resources they need to continue growing their businesses through a limited-time giveaway. The grand prize winner will receive a free booth at FounderMade’s upcoming Innovation Show West on 10/19, a one (1) year membership to FFC’s 10th House Community, and a $10,000 grant! Plus, all eligible applicants will receive a 10% discount to attend FounderMade’s Innovation West Show!
- Applicant business must be a 51% woman-owned company
- Applicant business must be legally registered, located, and operating within the US
- Applicant business must be in one of the following categories: Food & Beverage, Wellness, Beauty
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicant business must be D2C and product-based
- Grand Prize:
- One (1) 5 x 8 booth at the FounderMade Innovation Show West (worth $6500)
- One (1) year membership to FFC’s 10th House Community (worth $619)
- $10,000 grant*
- All eligible applicants
- 10% discount to the FounderMade Innovation Show West
*The recipient of the grand prize will be responsible for the tax implications of the winnings. The IRS may consider FFC Foundation payments as ordinary income to the individual receiving the grant; please discuss this with your tax advisor.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT AND RELEASE
- GENERAL. This Female Founder Collective Inc. (“FFC”) giveaway (“Giveaway”) is organized in partnership with FounderMade (“FounderMade”). By participating in this giveaway you accept the terms and conditions below.
2. INDEMNITY. Participant (“Participant”) shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FFC and FounderMade and all of their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims arising from Participant’s submission to the Contest (“Entry”), including but not limited to loss of intellectual property rights, claims for trademark infringement copyright
infringement, and violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy, and Participant’s use or misuse of the prize.
3. CONSENT TO USE YOUR NAME, ETC. By participating in this grant, you also hereby grant to FFC, FounderMade and its designees the right to use your name, voice, signature, biographical information, photo, and likeness for advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission in connection with the Giveaway. Entry shall constitute a waiver to the extent such information may otherwise be protected under state and/or federal privacy laws.
4. RELEASE. By participating in this Giveaway, each Participant hereby agrees to release, waive and discharge FFC and FounderMade and each of its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, demands, obligations, causes of action and liabilities which now exist or may hereafter arise that relate in any way to such winning Participant’s participation
in the Giveaway or any participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize or any portion thereof.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. FFC and FounderMade are not responsible for any error in the administration of the Grant or in the announcement of the prizes. I acknowledge that I have read and hereby accept the terms and conditions of my participation in this Giveaway.
- I authorize the Female Founder Collective and its affiliates and partners the rights to display, exhibit, reproduce, post on social media and in its publicity; my name, image, likeness as well as my professional and biographical information.
- I irrevocably grant FFC and its affiliates and partners a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, license to display, exhibit, reproduce, create derivative works of, post on social media and in its publicity; all content and material created by or on behalf of me or my company and posted on my social media channels, my website(s) and elsewhere made publicly available.
- I hereby waive all legal and equitable rights relating to a claim of copyright, trademark or right of publicity violation against FFC and its affiliates and partners.
- I acknowledge that the selection criteria for the issuance of this grant furthers the mission of the Female Founder Collective.