FEMALE FOUNDERS DAY
FORMING YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM IN THE CITY OF STARS
When: MARCH 23, 2023, 8AM-6PM
Where: Rolling Greens- 1005 Mateo St, los angeles
Join The Female Founder Collective for Female Founders Day: Find Your North—an immersive day of hands-on workshops, mentorship sessions, panel discussions, targeted networking, and inspiring conversations with best-in-class entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and changemakers.
The day is focused on bringing to life what our community most deserves - an initiative dedicated to establishing the true value exchange needed to support founding women in business across the spectrum of success. Female Founders Day brings like-minded entrepreneurs inspiring & educational content from the best in the biz. Incorporating hands-on workshops and opportunities to connect and network—for a full day focused on “finding your north"—your ultimate support system and purpose for yourself and your business so that you can soar.
WHY FIND YOUR NORTH?
This Female Founder’s Day puts a spotlight on THE NORTH, Female Founder Collective’s new platform that puts the most influential women in business on speed dial. To celebrate, we are bringing an influential roster of leaders across multiple industries to Los Angeles with one shared goal: building a bridge to help founders find their north. Whether bumping elbows with investors or learning actionable insights from today’s top teams, we are dedicated to powering us all to become the rich women we deserve to be.
WHAT YOU CAN Expect
- Highly actionable programming and content
- Interactive keynotes, workshops and one-on-one sessions led by thought leaders
- Tools, resources and special offers from key partners to enhance business efficiencies
- Candid conversations and tangible takeaways from female founders and experts
- Focused mentor sessions led by industry experts, with valuable insights to help you ‘find your north’
- Best in class advice from the best in business
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded peers
- The next generation of female entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- Female Founders at every stage of their entrepreneurial journey
- Founders looking for a meaningful shift in the growth of their business
- A jam packed day dedicated to getting to know the women in attendance- the ones in search of support systems, honest advice, and new friendships, just like you – a sounding board as they navigate their big journeys
- Access to full day of programming, including a choice of over 12 different skill-building workshop led by the leading experts in their fields, two major keynotes, a private fitness experience and a speed-dating session introducing you to peer mentors, and experts mentors all-in-one!
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks provided by our favorite curated female founded companies making their way to the top! (Not to mention, you don’t have to go anywhere! We’ll have unlimited coffee, juice, and other goodies throughout the day)
- Happy Hour: Open bar with the perfect chance to mix and mingle with fellow attendees
- FFD Gift Bag with goodies from partners, friends & female founded companies! ($150 Value!)
General Admission plus
- Early registration to select workshops: you pick first!
- Special seating for main-stage events
- Private VIP lounge with refreshments, snacks and lounge seating throughout the day
- Exclusive lunch with Rebecca Minkoff and VIP speaker to ask your burning questions on how to build a business
- First-come, first-serve access to small group sessions with The NORTH mentors
- Valet parking waived
- Premium gift bag including products worth at least $450!
Coffee + Connections: Check-in, fuel up with breakfast and coffee, and map out your day ahead.
Lunch: Fuel up with lunch, network, and prepare for a jam-packed afternoon.
Cocktails + Connections: Network with peers and industry leaders to help your business soar.
CEO and founder of Tower 28
chef, founder, activist of west~bourne
Founder of Sprinkles & Pizzana, and author of Sweet Success
Founder & Author of Ladies Get Paid
Investor at Greycroft & Co-lead of the Albertsons Fund
Ellen Marie Bennett
Founder & Chief Brand Officer; Hedley & Bennett
New York Times best-selling author of Fair Play and National Bestseller, Find Your Unicorn Space
Founder of USourced & Multitasky
Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Utendahl Creative
Noora Raj Brown
EVP, Brand, goop
Co Founder Thirteen Lune, Founder , Relevant Your Skin Seen
Founder of ilovecreatives / Executive Creative Director of ilovecreatives Studio
Founder and Executive Officer of Skai Blue Media
Founder & CEO, POMteam
Camila Alves McConaughey
Founder of Women of Today and Author of Biting Off More Than You Can Chew
Philanthropist, Founder and Executive Chairwoman of her eponymous jewlery line
Founder of The Honest Company
Founder of Drybar
Actress, Founder of rē•spin
We believe that by coming together, women will change the world. We seek to bring Female Founders together to educate them to drive one another’s collective success, on whatever terms they choose.
WHAT IS FFC?
FFC is a platform for connections, education and pathways to funding for over 20,000 women around the globe. From accelerator programs, to mini business schools to get your business off the ground, to daily programming to build skills, to grants - we connect founders and take them all the way through the journey to enabling their success.
WHAT IS THE 10TH HOUSE?
The 10th House is FFC’s way for female founders to harness their collective knowledge, connecting every single day via a private membership community. Founders can find each other by stage, by industry, by geography, and get access to weekly programming in the form of ask-me-anythings, skill-building workshops led by experts, and exclusive firesides with culture-shifting founders. Found out more about membership here:
THE FFC SEAL + FFC NON-PROFIT:
In 2018, Rebecca Minkoff determined that she wanted to have a way for women to support women on a daily basis. She established the FFC seal, recognizing that a business is founded and owned, and or led by women to positively impact our communities, both socially and economically. The seal is now carried on over 3MM products around the globe, and FFC has started issuing grants to founders in 2021, alongside the Rebecca Minkoff brand. To donate to initiatives supporting women to advance their business, click here.
What's your refund policy?
Unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds or ticket transfers. Should you have any issues or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to support your needs. We cannot offer assistance with cancelation, refunds, or other fees associated with hotel accommodations, airline or ground transportation.
What should I wear?
Dress code is “casual chic,” with comfortable shoes—you will be moving around throughout the day, so keep that in mind when planning your outfit. The weather in Los Angeles is by-and-large some of the best in the world, but it does once in a blue moon have rain (especially in November!) and as the evening sets in, it’s almost always a bit chilly. We encourage layers and comfort!
When will the venue be announced?
We are very excited to share the venue with you and will have updates for you very soon!
What should I bring?
We have a jam-packed day planned for you. Bring your ID, a notebook, a pen, business cards, and anything you think you will need for a day of learning and networking.
I might need to work a little during the event. Will there be space + WiFi available?
While we won’t have designated work stations, we understand the need to check in during work hours. You are welcome to find a nook throughout the event space and use the wifi to plug in. We will not have storage or lockers, so please plan to keep your personal items with you throughout the day.
Will there be food?
Yes! We will share a full breakdown of the food available on the schedule. Stay tuned for future updates. Always hungry? While we provide some light snacks, you may want to bring some of your own to ensure maximum comfort.
I have food allergies. Can I bring my own food?
We always do our best to accommodate allergies and provide a variety of different options to our attendees. That being said, if you do have any allergies and you are not seeing any options available on the food menu, please feel free to bring your own lunch/snacks. We unfortunately will not have access to a kitchen for storage or a microwave.
I’m a new mom, will there be a pump room?
Yes! We will have a designated area for breastfeeding mothers. Find a FFC staffer day of and they will show you the way!
Can I bring an infant to the event?
While we understand the pressures of parenting and finding child care in the early days, we are not able to have any children onsite during the event. We hope you understand. If you have any questions or a special circumstance, please reach out to us and we are happy to do our best to help with a solution.
What’s the schedule for the day?
Check back for updates to the schedule and our speakers here.
I’m interested in sponsoring! Who do I reach out to?
Please email us at email@example.com